Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My birthday invitations

This is my 2nd attempt on making invitations. Of course I put a little more into this because it's my birthday but I know now that I do have the skills that I would need to make any and every invitation for a wedding, birthday, baby shower etc. You can also see my 1st attempt on invitations for my parents Anniversary which took place last June. I have enjoyed making each and everyone one of these invitations. I really hope you like my work and I look forward to bringing something very special to your event. Keep an eye out for and Enchanted Evening at Sunset Park Elementary this coming Feb 19th , 2010. I am going to be doing the decor for the Father and Daughter dance. So very excited and it just so happens to be my birthday!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Marybackwards Design on Facebook

About Marybackwards Design

As a dancer for many years, Yram comes from a creative background. His interest in events sprang from planning crew parties on many of the ships where he danced. He learned how to make something spectacular from limited resources and carries that experience into this venture. He looks forward to planning your next event and making it an unforgettable experience!

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP