Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Angelic Tree

This was a tree that was easy for me to do. Richie, Kayla and their 3 boys already had these beautiful angels with gorgeous gold and blue decorations for their tree. I had my vision with great stuff to work with. I had the boys help me with the tree to make them feel a part of the decorating. They had a blast, but as we went on one by one they started to fall asleep, very cute I must say. When I was finally done Richie and Kayla could not believe what I had done with what they already had. They loved it and were so very happy and thankful for what I had done for them. With that said, I wish you and your beautiful family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010.





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Marybackwards Design on Facebook

About Marybackwards Design

As a dancer for many years, Yram comes from a creative background. His interest in events sprang from planning crew parties on many of the ships where he danced. He learned how to make something spectacular from limited resources and carries that experience into this venture. He looks forward to planning your next event and making it an unforgettable experience!

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP