Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Christmas Tree

So here is were it all began for me this year and I knew I had something going for me. I love purple and went with lime green and silver to complement the purple. I made sure that I was alone at home when no one was around. My family went to church and when they came home the tree was done. My mother has decorations from when my brother Danny and I were little babies. I knew that if she was there she would make me put up all the old decorations, but this year she had no control and I knew if I did the tree without her she would love what I came up with. And she did! Everyone that comes over asks who did you tree and now my mother brags about it. I knew she would love it as well as everyone else that sees it. Well Rivera Family, enjoy the tree, Christmas and New Years. Much love, Yram.







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Marybackwards Design on Facebook

About Marybackwards Design

As a dancer for many years, Yram comes from a creative background. His interest in events sprang from planning crew parties on many of the ships where he danced. He learned how to make something spectacular from limited resources and carries that experience into this venture. He looks forward to planning your next event and making it an unforgettable experience!

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP