Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Elegant Christmas Tree

This was a small but classy tree. I really enjoyed working on this tree for Monique. We went shopping for some new things for the tree this year. We stopped by a few of my favorite stores for silk flowers, fruits, ribbons, and a tree skirt. Monique was with me the whole time to make sure she would sign off on everything I picked out for her beautiful tree. While I worked she made me a few glasses of sweet tea and had Ellen playing on TV. Love that Ellen! Once I had the tree done I worked on a violin that she had and I gave it a make over. She loved both the tree and violin. I was so glad that she did. But when it became night time, Monique and Ginette noticed that with the colored lights on the tree you could not see the details and colors of the flowers. So she picked up some white lights, fishing wire and tacks. I came back a few days later and hung some Christmas balls, with a few ribbons and white lights around the tree. Wow when I was done I felt so good. It turned out beautiful. I would like to wish Monique and her family the very best this Christmas.





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Marybackwards Design on Facebook

About Marybackwards Design

As a dancer for many years, Yram comes from a creative background. His interest in events sprang from planning crew parties on many of the ships where he danced. He learned how to make something spectacular from limited resources and carries that experience into this venture. He looks forward to planning your next event and making it an unforgettable experience!

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP